BRINGING OUT THE BEST IN YOU, SO YOU CAN BRING OUT THE BEST IN OTHERS.
Leadership is a rich and meaningful word. It stirs up a sense of idealism, excitement, hope and courage. It is a word that inspires us to be our best, a word
that we associate with those who have made the greatest difference in our lives. In short, leadership is a significant part of the answer to whatever challenges
our organizations may face.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
“High Performance Leadership: From Control to Empowerment” will teach you how to be an outstanding leader within your organization. The principles and practices
you learn in this program are based upon observation and research from the foremost authorities in the field of leadership. From the program you will:
- Understand the five practices of the world’s greatest leaders.
- Create a clear and compelling vision of the future.
- Find an appropriate balance between the five major leadership roles (technician, manager, trailblazer, architect and coach).
- Become a leader who empowers others and brings out their best.
- Learn how to organize and manage your priorities so that big things control little things.
- Recognize leadership qualities in yourself.
Structure and Format
“High Performance Leadership” consists of eight modules (each two to three hours in length) that are scheduled and delivered at least one week apart. The modules include numerous
individual and group exercises that make the training come alive and ensure that participants translate the principles into a personal plan of action. This program can be taught
to a large group or even a single leader with the trainer acting as a personal coach. The number of participants, structure and format can all be tailored to fit the needs of your