Team Building-Themes Detail
What will happen during Need for Speed?
- Working from detailed construction plans, each of your Need for Speed teams will be asked to rally their collective skills to turn a ‘flat-pack’ kit of materials into a supreme ‘cardboard fiber’ driving machine.
- Aiming for maximum speed, they will also need to mobilize their team to achieve human horsepower.
- As in reality, much can go wrong, so testing and modification will be a vital process throughout.
- Your teams will also need to practice grid starts and pit stop changes as these are the vital moments at which the race can be won or lost.
- Once construction is complete, Need for Speed teams are encouraged to decorate their cars with brand advertising, corporate messages and company values.
- The moment of truth then finally arrives: all teams will compete in the race track towards the finish line.
Learning and Development Outcomes
Only by forming sub-teams and working in parallel can the incredible creations of “Need for Speed” be achieved. With a good understanding of the end goal, this complex project can be broken down to keep the whole team productive and efficient with everyone’s efforts being essential for a successful build. There is plenty of creativity with ‘pimping’ of the cars, and practicing makes perfect as the final race is won or lost in the pit stop.
Need for Speed! Is a great team building exercise. For more information call us at 01223575508 or send us on info@360Solutionsegypt.com
Key Business Benefits
- Energising a conference
- Fun & Motivation
- Stimulating Creativity
- Strategy Communication
- Team Dynamics
- Uniting Teams
© 2020 360experientialsolutions.com