Team Building-Themes Detail
In this innovative and fun team building activity each team is supplied with equipment, tools and detailed construction plans and tasked to work together to turn a ‘flat-pack’ kit into a giant pyramid. Problem solving skills are required to construct a series of shapes and then form them into a pyramid.
What will happen during Building Pyramid?
- Teams need to employ excellent time and resource management skills to complete the project on time and with limited resources. This includes communicating and collaborating, ensuring that everyone in the team has a task and is enthusiastically involved in delivering an accurate end result.
- Once constructed teams decorate their pyramid with slogans and color, which can be aligned to reinforce your brand message or conference theme or perhaps a charity of your choice. The decoration of each pyramid should work as a uniform design when joined with other segments of the pyramid.
- The challenge continues in a whole group rewarding collaborative team building activity, when all teams come together to construct a gigantic pyramid from each individual team’s pyramid., it is more than possible and the results incredible! A great sense of achievement and oneness is developed as everyone admires the end result!
Learning and Development Outcomes
- This popular team building exercise begins with a ‘me focus’ as participants work on their own part of the puzzle, with resource management and quality control essential to ensure the fundamental building blocks are produced on time to high standards.
- ‘Team focus’ follows as individuals come together in an interactive problem solving exercise which creates the next stage of building blocks. ‘Whole group focus’ is then required to achieve the common goal of combining all of the elements into a cohesive pyramid. Your bespoke company message is instantly reinforced as it forms part of the final construction.
- It stands tall as a reminder of the power of working to a common goal
Building pyramids! Is a great team building exercise. For more information call us at 01223575508 or send us on info@360Solutionsegypt.com
Key Business Benefits
- Energising a conference
- Fun & Motivation
- Stimulating Creativity
- Strategy Communication
- Team Dynamics
- Uniting Teams
© 2018 360experientialsolutions.com